There is the ability to incorporate a registration process when setting up your scheduled online event.
You access these configurations by selecting on the Registration tab after clicking the Advanced Options button when creating your meeting.
- You can make registration mandatory, optional or not require it all (registration is turned off by default).
- We have a list of pre-defined commonly used fields – you can make use of these by selecting the appropriate the check boxes to the right of each field. ‘Show’ render the field on the registration form, you can make a field mandatory by checking the ‘Required’ check box.
Let’s have a look at some of these options in a little more detail:
1.Custom fields: You can also add your own custom form fields and again decide if you want to make any of these fields mandatory during the registration process.
2. Friendly URL: You can customize your registration URL rather than use the randomly generated characters that Samba Live uses to identify your event registration page.
3. Require password: You can optionally require a password before someone can complete registration.
4. Limit registrants: You may want to cap the amount of people who can register for your event.
5. Show message: Once someone has completed the registration process – you can modify the message that is shown or redirect them to a webpage of your choice.
6. Registration period: You can optionally set a time limit after which people will no longer be allowed to register for your event.