The Workspace is divided into interactive windows that perform a specific function. These are some of the most commonly used windows and buttons in Onstream Webinars:
- Video Conference window: It shows the participants audio and/or video broadcasts.
- Participants window: Contains the name of every connected user.
- Chat window: Will contain both public chat and private messages, divided into separate tabs
- Content sharing area: Files that have been uploaded to you Media Library must be dragged to this area so that the rest of participants can access them. It also contains the “Share My Screen”, “My Documents” and “Whiteboard” options for Moderators. Only the “My Documents” option is available for Participants.
- Top menu bar: “Options”, “Workspace” and “Help” for Moderators and only “Options” and Workspace” for Participants. They allow you to configure different areas on the platform.
- Corner buttons area: For Moderators it includes the “Start my Camera”, “Start my Microphone”, “Show my Media Library”, “Invite Participants”, “Start Sharing My Screen”, “Start Recording” and “Notification” buttons.
For Participants it will include only the “Show my Media Library”, “Raise Your Hand” and “Notification” buttons. The “Raise Your Hand” button allow participants request permission to start their broadcasts.
Thanks for your feedback.