Yes, you can conduct polls and also set your own feedback (Survey) page.
Polls are useful during a meeting if you want instant feedback on what is being presented. Polls can also be used at the end of a meeting to find out if participants felt the meeting, content, and presenters were high quality.
An account holder or moderator can use the polling synclet to create questions, or polls, for participants and to view the results. Only session hosts and moderator control polling management and how polls appear to meeting participants. Hosts can also cast votes. You can conduct one poll at a time.
If your account has the branding feature enabled, you can set an exit URL. You can send users to a webpage where you have set up a survey with a third party tool.
Create a Poll:
- Login into the session as a session host or moderator, If the Poll synclet is not displayed, click the “WORKSPACE” menu and select Poll to show the Poll synclet.
- You can add multiple options for answers by checking the box “Allow multiple answers” below the question field.
- Once input is received from the users for a poll, you can then conduct another poll.
- The polling component allows participants to offer feedback or opinions.
- First, turn on the Polling component (see directions above for showing/hiding components).
- Click the Prepare button.
- To add a question, click and type the question in the input box that appears.
- To add choices, click in the Answer input box and type each answer choice in it’s own line
Edit a Poll:Note: If you edit an open poll, current results are lost.
- Click Prepare in the bottom-left corner of the Polling synclet.
- Edit the text.
- Click Open.
View Poll Results:As a host or moderator, you can view poll results. These results are updated in real time as participants continue to cast or change their votes. All polling results are display in the format of percentages.
The overall responses appear in the Poll pod. To view responses from individual participants, click “View Votes”.
To show results of the poll to all your session attendees you need to check the box “Show results to everyone” on the polling synclet.
You can also email yourself the results by clicking the menu in the Polling Synclet and selecting email results.
Opening an Existing Poll:Polls that have already been created in a session can be quickly re-opened. When a synclet is minimized/hidden, Onstream Webinars stores all of its information for easy retrieval.
To open an existing poll:
From the top menu bar, click the “WORKSPACE” menu and select(Checked) Poll. *
You can also email polling results on your email id.
To do this click on “POLL” button at the Left hand side top of the polling synclet then select “Email Poll”. it wil enable a field to enter the email id. Default there will be your Onstream Webinars account holder’s email id, you can change it as per your convenience. Enter your valid email id and click on “Ok”.
Post your comment on this topic.