Our Branding feature allows our users to change the default logos and colors of the interface.
1. Log into your account
2. Click on the “Welcome” button, located at the upper right corner of the Dashboard screen. Then, click on “Branding”.
3. On the “Branding” screen you will see options to change each one of the different Onstream logos that appear in our platform. Each logo contains the dimensions needed and the maximum file size supported, so you can have it as a reference. You simply need to click on “Choose File”, choose the corresponding file from your computer and then click on “Upload”.
4.Lastly, go to the bottom of the page and click on “Update” to save your changes.
To change the color scheme of the interface click on the Colors tab on the top of the Branding page
Onstream Webinars gives you more branding options than any other platform available. Change every detail of the Onstream Webinars interface to precisely match your organizations look and feel.
1. Click on the Colors tab from the Branding page.
2. Change each element’s color by clicking on the default color sample. From there a color palette will appear.
3. Move the cursor through the pallet to find the right color you’re looking for, or enter the hex code to find the exact shade.
4. Click on the Update on the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Note: You can always reset the branding by clicking on the Reset to Default link on the top of the page.