Here is a quick list of steps:
- You plug in our SKY-BRIDGE router to AC power and an internet connection,
- Make sure all installed PhDs are powered up,
- Then plug in our low voltage safe-to-touch parts,
- They appear magically on our app/web interface within 5 minutes. (Faster if you recycle power to the SKY-Bridge)
- You create Locations where they reside
- You tell us which Devices are in which locations
- You then decide what should happen when things you enter the room, or the Location gets natural light..
- We try to guess what you want to have happen if someone touches a switch, or someone triggers an occupancy sensor; but if our guess is wrong, you get to edit our choices as you see fit.
Check the Overview section for a video showing how this is done.
Then check out the other sections to see individual features in more detail.
Merci pour vos commentaires.