This collection of help topics applies to the Virtual Keypad web app. To access Virtual Keypad on a mobile device, download the Virtual Keypad app from the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
To set up a new X1 site, complete the steps in each of the following topics:
- Log in to Virtual Keypad.
- Create groups.
- Create users and assign groups to them.
- Create rules like system rules, auto lock/unlock rules, and holiday schedules.
To log in to Virtual Keypad, complete the following steps.
- Go to VirtualKeypad.com.
- Enter your email address. Enter the auto-generated password that you received in your welcome email. The website will prompt you to update your password.
- Select Set Password to set a new password, Remind Me Later to postpone the notification, or Don’t Ask Again to keep the current password.
- Select Save.
- Enter your email and new password. To save your login credentials in your browser, select Remember Me.
- Select Log In.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, then select Agree to continue.
- Enter your user code.
- To save your user code, switch on Save user code. To make the current system the default, switch on Default system.
- Select Go.
If you would like to log into a different system, select Switch System in the menu. Select the appropriate system and enter your user code.
Reset Your Password
To reset your password, complete the following steps.
- Select Forgot Your Password near the bottom of the login screen.
- Enter your email address and select Reset Password. A new auto-generated password will be sent to your email address.
- Use the temporary password to access your account and change your Virtual Keypad password.
The new password must contain a minimum of 10 characters and must contain two of these four types of characters:
- Lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters
© Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.