Refer to the following information when configuring profiles.
- Number: The ID number automatically assigned to the profile. Leave this number as assigned unless you plan on using custom profile number configurations. Manually changing this number can cause conflicts when managing multiple systems in Admin. Range is 1 – 99.
- Rearm Delay: When the user disarms an area outside of a schedule, delay automatic rearming by the number of minutes entered. To disable this feature, enter 0. Range is 0 – 720 minutes.
- Output Group: Assign outputs groups to a profile, allowing an entire group of outputs to turn on or off as required like when door access is granted. Enter the number of the output group that you want to assign to the profile. To disable this feature, enter 0. Range is 0 – 10.
The Arm/Disarm setting supersedes Arm and Disarm in Profile Options.
The Access setting supersedes Door Access in Profile Options.
- Arm/Disarm: Allow users with this profile to arm and disarm an area.
- Access: Allow users with this profile to access an area.
This setting supersedes Schedules in Profile Options.
- On: Allow profile members to access and edit a schedule.
- Off: Do not allow profile members to access and edit a schedule.
When enabled, these permissions allow profile members to access up to 4 private doors. Only doors that have been configured as private doors by your security provider are displayed in Profiles.
- On: Allow profile members to access selected private doors.
- Off: Do not allow profile members to access private doors.
When enabled in a profile, these permissions allow profile members to perform the following actions:
- Arm: Arm the system according to the options configured in Areas.
- Disarm: Disarm the system according to the options configured in Areas.
- Alarm Silence: Silence a system alarm.
- Sensor Reset: Reset all system sensors. A sensor reset is required for all smoke detectors, flood sensors, and temperature sensors that have triggered an alarm, as well as system restoral after a lockdown is ended. A sensor reset is also required to clear a low battery (LOBAT) message after changing a wireless device’s batteries.
- Lockdown: Initiate a lockdown.
- Lockdown Override: End a lockdown and restore the system.
- Door Lock/Unlock: Lock and unlock doors.
- Door Access: Grant temporary door access.
- Armed Areas: View armed areas at a keypad.
- Outputs On/Off: Turn outputs on or off from a keypad’s User Menu.
- Zone Status: View the status of zones.
- Bypass Zones: Bypass zones when arming the system.
- Zone Monitor: Enable the chime function.
- System Status: View the system’s status.
- System Test: Initiate a system test from a keypad’s User Menu.
- Profiles: Add, change, or delete profiles.
- User Codes: Add, change, or delete user codes.
- Extend: Extend a schedule for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours.
- Schedules: Add, edit, or delete schedules.
- Set Time: Change the system date and time from a keypad’s User Menu.
- Display Events: View system events.
- Service Request: Request a service call from your alarm provider.
- Fire Drill: Initiate a fire drill.
- Anti-Passback: Use anti-passback. Profile members are required to properly exit (egress) an area that they previously accessed. They cannot access the first area again until they properly exit through the second area.
- Easy Arm/Disarm: Arm or disarm all areas that are assigned to a code automatically.
- Use Secondary Language: Display a secondary language.
- Card Plus Pin: Use two access methods to operate the system from a keypad. The first method must be a credential such as a proximity patch, card, or key fob. The second method must be a PIN number entered at the keypad. Both the credential and PIN are configured in Users.
- Wi-Fi Setup: View the system’s Wi-Fi settings, connect to available Wi-Fi networks, and use WPS association.