Programming templates allow a dealer to manually push programming to a panel during installation.
- Find the customer and select their name.
- The customer’s summary page opens. In the Systems section, press the Add icon.
- Enter the system name.
- Select a System Type.
- Select a Connection Type and enter the appropriate connection information.
- Enter an Account Number.
- Press Programming Templates.
- Choose a template, then select Send Template. Dealer Admin will attempt to begin panel programming.
- Select other system options as needed.
- Press Save.
The programming status is displayed at the top of the system information page and confirms when the process is complete. The process can take up to 10 minutes, depending on the amount of programming to be sent to the panel. To confirm that programming is complete in the field, enter panel programming from a keypad (6653), then go to COMMUNICATION > ACCOUNT NO and ensure that the correct account number is programmed in the panel.