Dealer Admin enables you to perform the following system tests:
- Communications Test—Perform a communication test according to connection type.
- Standard Walk Test—Perform a standard walk test of a system’s programmed zones.
- Wireless Test—Perform a test to determine whether programmed wireless devices are checking in with the panel.
- Z-Wave Test—Perform a diagnostics test to determine whether Z-Wave devices are communicating with the panel. Tests up to 10 devices at a time.
- Z-Wave Optimization—Optimize a system’s Z-Wave mesh network.
- PIR Test—Perform a PIR walk test.
To conduct a system test, complete the following steps:
- Go to Customers.
- Select the system name.
- Go to System Test.
- If you want to test connection to the panel, press Test Connection.
- Open of the test that you want to conduct.
- Select options if necessary, then press Start Test.
When testing system communication, Dealer Admin displays the same pass or fail messages at each stage as a keypad would. For more information about what these messages mean, refer to Communication Test Reference.