To program multiple systems, complete the following steps.
- Go to Tools > Mass Programming.
- Press the Add icon.
- In System Type, select the appropriate system family.
- In Reason for Change, enter a brief description of the changes.
- Select a programming category to expand the programming options. Select the checkbox next to the items that you want to change and configure the settings as needed.
- Press Add Systems and select the systems that you want to program.
- When you’ve finished adding the systems, press Send.
- A dialog pops up to confirm the changes. To send the changes to all of the selected systems, press OK.