Mass programming enables you to program multiple systems at once with the same settings.
Prefer a Video?
In this clip, we’ll show you how to use mass programming.
To program multiple systems, complete the following steps.
- In the menu, go to Tools > Mass Programming.
- Select Add.
- In System Type, select the appropriate system family.
- In Reason for Change, enter a brief description of the changes.
- Expand a category to see programming options. Select the checkbox next to the items that you want to change and configure the settings as needed.
- Select Add Systems and select the systems that you want to program.
- When you’ve finished adding the systems, select Send.
- A dialog pops up to confirm the changes. To send the changes to all of the selected systems, select OK.