Full programming allows you to configure more settings during system installation than fast programming. To program your system, complete the following steps.
- Find the customer and select the relevant account number.
- Additional options become visible in the menu. Select Full Programming.
- To retrieve programming from the panel, press Retrieve From System.
Note: Dealer Admin also enables you to retrieve and send programming in specific sections.
- Select a category name to expand the programming options. Configure the settings in each category as needed. For descriptions of each category, see the reference section below.
- Send the programming to the system. Select one of the following options:
- Send All to System—Overwrites all panel programming with Dealer Admin programming. This does not include items that aren’t programmed in Full Programming like User Codes, Profiles, and Schedules.
- Send Changes to System—Only sends programming changes to the panel.
Full Programming Category Reference
The following section contains descriptions of each category in Full Programming. For more detailed information, reference the appropriate DMP guides.
Communication: Choose how the system communicates and modify communication settings. Additionally, you can modify receiver settings. For XR Series systems, the number of available communication paths is displayed at the bottom of the Communication section.
Network Options: Program the system’s network connection settings, such as the local IP address, gateway, and ports.
Messaging Setup: Enable messaging for the system. This feature is not supported for panels with Version 202 or higher firmware.
Device Setup: The number of devices that you can add depends on panel type and the number of feature keys you have enabled. Press Add Device and enter the device’s information. You can also delete existing devices. For XR150/XR550 Series panels, you can program access control devices. The number of available devices to program displays at the bottom of the Device Setup section.
Remote Options: Modify how the system interacts with the Virtual Keypad App, Remote Link, and Entré.
System Reports: Determine which reports the system will generate. Additionally, you can enter the Late to Open and Early to Close times.
System Options: Modify various settings for a system, such as the system arming mode, entry and exit delays, bypass settings, time settings, and more.
Bell Options: Modify the system’s bell settings and enable automatic bell tests.
Output Information: Add outputs to the system depending on system type. You can also delete existing outputs.
Output Options: Enter the system’s outputs, as well as other information for the system’s outputs.
Output Groups: Assign outputs to groups. Output groups can be assigned to output options or alarm actions like single outputs, allowing an entire group of outputs to turn on and off as required.
Area Information: Add or delete areas. The type and number of areas you can add are dependent on the arming type of the system. Select an area’s name to edit that area’s settings.
Zone Information: Add or delete zones. The number of zones that can be added depends on the system’s capabilities. Select a zone’s name to edit its Wireless, Advanced, and Actions settings.
Key Fobs: Add or delete key fobs.
Lockout Code: Program a lockout code which limits the ability to program the system locally.