The Email Campaigns feature enables you to send pre‑composed emails to customers who aren’t using the Virtual Keypad™ app or don’t have features like automation, sensor activity, user code management, video doorbells, video cameras, or video verification enabled on any of their systems.
Emails can be sent once per week. Your company logo, phone, and email address are automatically inserted into each pre-composed email, along with a contact button. When a customer presses the button, they are redirected to a Thank You page and their information is automatically populated in Customer Referrals. Customers can opt out of email campaigns by selecting the link to opt out in the email. You can opt customers out of email campaigns from the Customer Summary.
Opt a Customer Out of Email Campaigns
To opt a customer out of email campaigns, complete the following steps.
- Find the customer that you want to edit and select their name.
- The Customer Summary page opens. Press Edit.
- Select Exclude from Email Campaigns.
- Press Save.
Open an Email Campaign
To open an email campaign, complete the following steps.
- Go to Settings > Dealer > Email Campaigns.
- In the row of the email that you want to preview, select Preview.
- In the row of the email that you want to send, select Send.
- A dialog pops up to confirm your decision. The number of customers who will receive the email is displayed in the dialog. To send the email to qualifying customers, press Send.