To edit a user code, complete the following steps.
- Find the customer and select the relevant account number.
- Additional options become visible in the menu. Select User Codes.
- In the row of the user code that you want to edit, select the Settings icon.
- Edit the User Name, if necessary.
- For XT30/XT50 Series panels, edit the user’s authority level by selecting Master, Arm Only, or Temporary.
For XR150/XR550 Series panels, select profiles for the user.
- Select the systems that you want this user code to access.
- Press Send.