After logging into Dealer Admin, you are directed to the Customers page. This page displays a list of your customers and their systems.
Customers contains an interactive map that shows the location of your systems. To show the map, press the Show Map button. The page also includes a table of your customers. In this section, you can use the embedded search bar to search for a specific customer or system using any of the categories included in the table columns. By default, the Customers table displays the following columns:
- Account—The account number associated with a system
- Customer—The name of the customer associated with a system
- System—The name given to a system
- Type—The type of system (XTLplus, XTLtouch, XT30/XT50 Series, XR150/XR550 Series, iComSL, CellCom, or DualCom)
- Version—The firmware version of the system
- Connection—How the system connects to SecureCom servers
In Customers, you can choose which details to view in the table by pressing the Columns button and selecting the columns that you want to include in the table. You can also export information to a CSV file by pressing Export to CSV. Finally, you can add customers from this page. For more information, refer to “Add a Customer”.