Prefer a Video?
In this clip, we’ll show you how to set up customer referrals.
In this clip, we’ll show you how to manage your customer referrals.
Enable and Configure Customer Referrals
To enable customer referrals, complete the following steps.
- In the menu, go to Settings > Dealer.
- In Account, select Customer Referrals.
- Open the Customer Referrals tab.
- In Current Customer Offer, enter a message for the existing customer who sends referrals.
- In New Customer Offer, enter a message for the person who receives a referral.
- If necessary, upload a photo for the new customer offer. For best results, images should be in landscape layout with a file size of less than 5 MB.
- Select Save.
Existing customers can send referrals by opening Virtual Keypad, tapping Refer Friend in the menu, then tapping Invite. The customer is then prompted to compose and send a text message that contains a link to the referral form.
When the new customer opens the form, they are required to enter their name and email or phone number. When they submit the completed referral form, their contact information is populated on the Customer Referrals page in Dealer Admin.
Set Up Referral Notifications
You can add up to six email addresses to be automatically notified when a new referral or email campaign response is received. To set up notifications, complete the following steps:
- In the menu, go to Customer Referrals.
- Select Settings.
- Enter the email addresses of people that you want to receive notifications, then select Save.