You can use programming templates to automatically configure some features when installing panels with Dealer Admin or the Tech APP. To create programming templates, complete the following steps.
- In the menu, go to Settings > Programming Templates. If necessary, open the Programming tab.
- Select Add.
- Name the template and choose a System Type.
- To only apply the template to a specific customer’s systems, select a Customer.
- In Communication, choose a Communication Type.
Note: You must choose a Communication Type for the system. If you choose Cell, you must select a Rate Plan and a Text Plan.
- If you programmed a Remote Key in the panel, go to Remote Options and enter the Remote Key.
- Program other options according to your customer’s needs. For more information about programming, refer to Full Programming or the applicable panel programming guide.
- Select Save.