You can use programming templates to automatically configure some features when installing panels with Dealer Admin or the Tech APP. To create programming templates, complete the following steps.
- In the menu, go to Settings > Programming Templates. If necessary, open the Programming tab.
- Press the Add icon.
- Name the template and choose a System Type.
- If necessary, choose a Customer.
- In Communication, choose a Communication Type.
Note: You must choose a Communication Type for the system. If you choose Cell, you must select a Rate Plan and a Text Plan.
- In Remote Options, enter the Remote Key.
- In System Options, configure the arming type, entry and exit delays, and time settings.
- In System Reports, select any reports that you would like to receive from the system.
- Press Save.