To add card formats to an X1, complete the following steps.
- In Card Formats, select Add.
- Give the card format a name.
- Select a card format and configure format settings. For details about each option, refer to Card Format Options.
- Select Save.
Card Format Options
- DMP (card format) use cards with DMP’s format with a 26 – 45 bit data string.
- Custom (card format) use cards with a custom bit length and configuration.
- Any (card format) unlock the door with any valid card read.
- Wiegand Length is the total number of bits to be received in Wiegand code including parity bits.
- Site Code Position is the site code start position in the data string.
- Site Code Length is the site code length.
- User Code Position defines the user code start bit position.
- User Code Length defines the credential user code length.
- User Code Digits defines the user code length.
- Require Site Code restricts the door so it only unlocks when the card’s site code matches one programmed in Site Code.
© Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.