To add an X1 Series Elevator Controller, complete the following steps.
- Go to System Information.
- Under Elevators, select Add.
- Enter the serial number of the elevator controller.
- Enter a descriptive name for the elevator controller.
- In Floor Activation Time, enter the number of seconds that the elevator module relays remain active after access granted. This is provided by the elevator service company and varies by manufacturer.
- In Reader Protocol, choose a protocol for this door’s readers: Wiegand or OSDP. For OSDP readers, configure buzzer and LED options.
- If using the onboard outputs, enter descriptive names in Onboard Output 1 Name *and Onboard Output 2 Name*. If not using the onboard outputs, leave the name fields blank.
- Turn on other options as needed. For details about each option, refer to Available Elevator Options.
- When the first elevator module populates, enter the name and address of the module. The address is the number that the address rotary dial is set to.
- Name up to 10 floor relays. If additional elevator control modules are being used, skip to step 1 of Add Additional Floors.
- Select Save.
Available Elevator Options
- Buzzer (OSDP) allows the reader to beep when a card is read.
- LED (OSDP) allows the reader LED to turn on and operate the same as a Wiegand reader LED, lighting green when the module relay activates. If disabled, the reader LED is turned off and does not operate in any condition.
- Include in Lockdown allow this elevator to be included when a lockdown is initiated.
- Request to Exit (REX) not typically used for elevator access.
Add Additional Floors
- If additional elevator modules are being used, follow the steps below. Otherwise skip this section.
- Under Floors, select the Add.
- Enter the name and address of the Elevator Module. Unnamed relays will not be programmed.
- Name up to 10 floor relays.
- Select Save.
© Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.