To add an app user, complete the following steps.
- Go to Customers.
- Select the customer’s name.
- In the App Users section, select Add.
- For a user that doesn’t already have a Virtual Keypad account, select New. For a user that already has an account, select Existing.
- For a new user, enter their email address. For an existing user, start typing to search for their email and select it from the list.
- Enter the user’s first and last name.
- Select an authority level:
- To allow the user to manage multiple systems, set the user’s authority level Administrator.
- To allow the user to manage a single system, set their authority level to Standard.
- If you don’t want to generate a random password for the user, clear Create Random Password and manually enter a password for the user.
- If you want to email the user video clips, select Email Video Clips.
- Select the systems and permissions that you want your user to have authority to access.
- Select Save.
After you add an app user in Dealer Admin, they receive an email that contains their Virtual Keypad login information.