To add an app user, complete the following steps.
- Find the customer and select their name.
- The Customer Summary page opens. In the App Users section, press the Add icon.
- Enter the new app user’s email address and name.
- Set the user’s authority level to either Administrator to manage multiple panels or Standard to manage a single panel.
- Create the app user’s password. If you don’t want to generate a random password for the user, clear Create Random Password.
- If you want to email the user video clips, select Email Video Clips.
- In System Access, select the systems that you want your user to have authority to access.
- In View User Codes, select the user codes that you want your user to have authority to view.
- In Enable Reports, select the reports that you want your user to receive.
Note: You can only enable reports for the systems that you granted the user access to in System Access. For Administrators, select each tab that you want them to access.
- Press Save.