To add an app user, complete the following steps.
- Find the customer and select their name.
- The Customer Summary page opens. In the App Users section, select Add.
- For a user that doesn’t have a Virtual Keypad account, select New. For a user that already has an account, select Existing.
- For a new user, enter their email address. For an existing user, start typing to search for their email and select it.
- Enter the user’s first and last name.
- Set the user’s authority level to either Administrator to manage multiple panels or Standard to manage a single panel.
- If you don’t want to generate a random password for the user, clear Create Random Password and manually enter a password for the user.
- If you want to email the user video clips, select Email Video Clips.
- Select the systems and permissions that you want your user to have authority to access.
- Press Save.
If you receive a message that states the email is already in use, the user already has a Virtual Keypad account. Select Existing below the user’s email address.