To add a schedule to a system, complete the following steps.
- Go to Customers.
- Select the system name.
- In the menu, go to Schedules.
- Select Add.
- Enter a schedule name and number.
- In Times, enter the begin and end times for the schedule in the appropriate day slots in either 24-hour or 12-hour format. For 12-hour format, enter the time with either AM or PM.
- To set specific times for holiday schedules, enter them in the holiday slots (Hol A, Hol B, or Hol C).
Note: Holiday schedules can only be created from VirtualKeypad.com or the panel User Menu. To create a holiday schedule, finish configuration in Dealer Admin, then Log In as a Customer.
- Choose Areas, Outputs, Favorites, and Doors for the schedule, if applicable.
- In Copy to Systems, select the schedule types to send to the system.
- Select systems to be affected by the schedule.
- Select Send Changes to System.