To add a schedule to a system, complete the following steps.
- Find the customer and select the relevant account number.
- Additional options become visible in the menu. Select Schedules.
- Select Add.
- Enter a schedule name and number.
- In Times, enter the Begin and End times for the schedule in the appropriate day slots. Enter all time values in 12-hour format as hh:mm a or in 24-hour format as HH:mm. For example, in 12-hour format, 05:00 PM or 500 pm. In 24-hour format, 17:00 or 1700.
- To set specific times for holiday schedules, enter them in the holiday slots (Hol A, Hol B, or Hol C).
Note: Holiday schedules can only be created from VirtualKeypad.com or the panel User Menu. To create a holiday schedule, finish configuration in Dealer Admin, then Log In as a Customer.
- Choose Areas, Outputs, Favorites, and Doors for the schedule, if applicable.
- In Copy to Systems, select the schedule types to send to the system.
- Select systems to be affected by the schedule.
- Press Send Changes to System.