For detailed information about programming key fobs and panic buttons, refer to the appropriate installation and panel programming guides. To add a key fob to a system, complete the following steps.
- Find the customer and select the relevant account number.
- Additional options become visible in the menu. Select Full Programming.
- To enable wireless encryption, go to System Options > 1100 Wireless Encryption and select Both or All.
- To enable panic supervision, go to System Options and switch on Panic Supervision.
- Go to Key Fobs. Press Add Key Fob.
- In Key Fob Number, enter a number depending on your system type. Refer to the table following this section.
- In Number of Buttons, select 1, 2, or 4. Default is 4.
- In User Number, select an existing user.
- In Serial Number, enter the 8-digit key fob serial number. Valid range is 05000000-05999999.
- If the key fob should be supervised, select a Supervision Time. For applications where the key fob may be taken off site, supervision time should be None. Default is None.
- Program each button as needed, including the Action, Press Time, Output (panic), Output Action (panic), and Areas.
- Press Send Key Fobs.
|Panel Model||Key Fob Zone Numbers|
|XT30/XT50 Series|| 31-34 (slow)
|XTLplus and XTLtouch|| 51-54 (slow)