To add a camera to a system, complete the following steps.
Add a Camera
- Find the customer and select the relevant account number.
- Press Add Camera and enter the 12-digit MAC Address located on the back of the camera. Press Next.
- Enter a name for the camera.
- Select the camera’s time zone. If necessary, select Observe Daylight Savings Time.
- If the camera image needs to be inverted due to mounting position, toggle Flip Image.
- To allow this camera to record motion triggered video clips, select Clips.
- If you only want this camera to offer a live camera view through the Virtual Keypad app, choose Never Record Motion.
- If you want this camera to record video clips any time it detects motion, choose Always Record on Motion.
- If you want the camera to record motion triggered clips only when the system is armed, choose Record Motion When Armed.
- To record video clips continuously during the first minute after the system triggers an alarm, select Record on Alarm.
- Press Save.
Enable Email Clips
- Find the customer and select their name.
- The Customer Summary page opens. In App Users, find the user’s row and select the More icon , then select Edit.
- Select Email Video Clips, then press Save.