Let’s get your PitchTracker Paired!
To pair to your ball, make sure that it is on and in range! Placing the ball on the charger is a sure-fire way to turn it on!
- Open the PitchTracker app and open up the main menu (3 stacked lines in the upper left)
- Select PAIR BALL
- At the top of the next page you’ll see Smartballs. This page lists all of the Smartballs that are turned on and in range. Click on your PitchTracker to pair to it.
When the ball is paired, you’ll see a green line underneath your PitchTracker with a green ‘i’ to the right of it. To disconnect from your PitchTracker, simply click the PitchTracker option again. The green line and ‘i’ will disappear.
Once your PitchTracker is paired, you can go ahead and start a session!
- “I don’t see my PitchTracker listed here.”
- We can certainly help you out! Please reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “The line underneath my PitchTracker is Blue/Purple”
- The blue line means that the PitchTracker is currently connected through Apple Settings. Exit the app and go to your Bluetooth Settings on your device. Disconnect from the PitchTracker here. Then go back into the app to pair through this process!
- “Why does it say “unassigned””
- The Assign feature is primarily used for coaches that are using multiple balls with multiple players. If you are using one ball, you do not need to assign it.
- “Change the Name on your PitchTracker”
- You are able to change the name on your Sensor and how it appears in this list. To learn how to do so, click here