Once you’ve started a pitch session you will automatically be taken into the Dual Capture Video mode. However, there are several other pitch session views and features you have available when recording and viewing pitches!
To change your current pitch session view to a different one, select the green box in the lower right hand of your video screen (under the camera icon). Checkout the different sections listed below. To learn more information on a particular section, click on it’s name.
- Metric View
- Metric View provides the user with a quick glance at their metrics while in a live pitching session.
- Dual Capture Video
- Dual Capture Video allows the user to get more in depth with their metrics and improve their game by recording video and classifying pitches in the strike zone at the same time. In this view, video is constantly recording and being clipped with pitch data.
- Charting View gives the user the ability to manually chart their pitches into a strike zone based on where they are thrown.
- Motion Capture
- Motion Capture is a video feature meant to be set up beside the pitcher. With this video section we want the user to capture the pitcher in their stride. In this view, video is constantly recording and being clipped with pitch data.
- Session Summary
- Session Summary shows the user a complete overview of their session. Here the user can view video from previous pitches, look at metrics, see all of their charted pitches at once and more!
- Helpful Tools
- – The PitchTracker will capture recognized throws from both the pitcher and catcher. The throws will be sorted into two pitch sets that are accessible here.
- – The PitchTracker App will use previously classified pitches to learn what the user’s specific pitch types look like and automatically classify their pitches for them.