How do I upload disconnected pitches to my account?
- Make sure your ball is turned on
- Connect the ball to your PitchTracker app via the Pair Ball Page
- Go back to the Dashboard
- You will be prompted that there are stored pitches on your ball and be asked what to do with them.
- Select Create Session (you’ll then see the pitches transfer into the app)
- You may need to select the correct pitch set if the ball recognize to different sets of throws
- This next screen is your session screen. You can click through all of your disconnected pitches to view the data. This data will now also be available in your history.
- When you’re done viewing your data, select the “X” icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
Thanks for your feedback.