Federal Communications Commission
FCC ID: 2ABWR-DKT003
Industry Canada Model: DKT003
1. FCC Interference Statement (Part 15.105 (b))
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
2. FCC Part 15 Clause 15.21 [ Do not Modify warning]:
“Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment”
3. FCC Part 15.19(a)[interference compliance statement], unless the following statement is already provided on the device label: –
“This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.”
4. FCC Module integration instructions for the End-Product Manufacturer (Required by FCC KDB 996369 D03v01) shall include the applicable items as appropriate for the radio module:
i. Antennas – A list of antennas included; identify types
ii. ii. Label and compliance information – advise host manufacturers to provide a physical / e-label stating, “Contains FCC ID: 2ABWR-DKT003”. “Contains IC: 12312A-DKT003” with their finished product
5. ISED Canada RSS-Gen Notice (in English and French):
“This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1.This device may not cause interference.
2.This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.”
“L’émetteur/récepteur exempt de licence contenu dans le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Innovation, Sciences et Développement économique Canada applicables auxappareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes :
1.L’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage;
2.L’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillageest susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.”
6. ISED Canada ICES-003 Compliance Label (CAN BE PROVIDED ON LABEL OR in USER MANUAL):
“CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)”
Disposal and Recycling Information
Your SwingTracker and/or PitchTracker should be disposed of separately from household waste. Take the sensor to a collection point designated by local authorities that accept batteries and other similar waste. Not all collection points accept products for free. The separate collection and recycling of your product at the time of disposal will help conserve natural resources and ensure that it is recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment.
U.S. Patents: 7,021,140 and 7,234,351