To check if your firmware version is up to date, follow the steps below:
- Pair your PitchTracker to your iOS device. (Click Here to learn how)
- Navigate to the Pair Ball Page from the main menu of the app.
- Select the ‘i’ to the far right of your PitchTracker
- This next page is your Smart Ball Information, you’ll see an option that says FIRMWARE VERSION
- Tap on this option to check if it’s up to date.
If your Smart Ball’s firmware is up to date, you will get a message saying there is no update available.
If your Smart Ball’s firmware is not up to date, you will be asked if you’d like to start the firmware update. For helpful tips and images for performing the update, click here.