Welcome to the Charting section of the Pitch Session View.
This is where you will be able to manually chart your pitches into a strike zone based on where they are thrown. Charting pitches will help you understand your pitch types better and where they are ending up!
To Chart a live session:
- Pair your ball and start a Pitch Session!
- Select the green square in the lower right corner (under the camera icon)
- Select the Charting icon (box icon) to take you to the Charting view
- Start throwing!
- You will see the metric view (to the left) populate with data once a pitch is thrown
- To the right of the screen, select the pitch type
- Once you’ve tagged several pitches, our Pitch Recognition Software will start to auto tag them for you!
- Select in the strike-zone grid where the pitch ended up
- It will appear bright and match the color and shape of the pitch type selected to the right
- Throw another pitch
- You will see the metric view (to the left) populate with new data
- Tag the correct pitch type to the right of the screen.
- The previous pitch will fade and you can chart your new pitch.
- Continue throwing!
Thanks for your feedback.