- Plug the charging station into a powered USB port.
- Place an O-Ring in the center of the charging pad. (Make sure the DK Logo faces up on the charging pad)
- Place the Smart Baseball on top of the O-Ring on the charger with the lightning bolt graphic facing down.
The battery will last up to 7 hours with continuous use.
- “My charger keeps blinking red.”
- This means the ball is not making a good connection with the charging pad. If you need help, reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY use the USB charging cable provided to charge your Smart Baseball. Diamond Kinetics is not responsible for the operation of third-party accessories.
For a look at how to charge your PitchTracker Softball, check out this video!