PitchTracker Baseball consists of the Smart Baseball and the PitchTracker Baseball iOS app. This user guide contains important safety, handling and warranty information, as well software license information for PitchTracker Baseball. Please read carefully before using PitchTracker Baseball. Failure to follow these safety instructions could result in fire, electric shock, other personal injury and/or damage to your Smart Baseball or other property.
- Athletes under 18 years of age should only use under adult supervision.
- Repetitive pitching may result in injury at any age or skill level. Please consult your physician to determine if, how often, and how long you should use the Smart Baseball. If you experience any pain, soreness, or aching during or after use, discontinue use and promptly consult your physician.
- Your Smart Baseball contains sensitive electronic components. Do not attempt to modify or repair your Smart Baseball yourself. Disassembling your Smart Baseball will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The Smart Baseball contains small parts that are a choking hazard. It is not appropriate for children under the age of three.
- The Smart Baseball is similar to a baseball and is not waterproof. Extended exposure to water can cause the ball to become waterlogged and damage the internal components. For more information see the “Smart Baseball Care” section of this user guide.
- If the charging pad has become damaged or has been exposed to rain, liquid or excessive moisture, unplug the USB power cable and discontinue use.