How do I assign disconnected pitches to a group members account?
- Connect the ball via BlueTooth to your device.
- Open the PitchTracker App and log in.
- You will be prompted that there are stored pitches on your ball and be asked what to do with them.
- Select Assign to Player.
- You’ll be taken to your Group list, select the group the player that you want to assign pitches to is in.
- Select the player’s name that you want to assign pitches to.
- To the right of the player’s name you’ll see a ball icon and a calendar icon. Select the ball icon.
- You’ll be taken to a session page where you’ll see the disconnected pitches start to populate the session. You can click through all of these pitches to view the data. This data will now also be available in this player’s history.
- When you’re done viewing the data, select the “X” icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen
Thanks for your feedback.