The Extra Query Filter allows you to set additional criteria and focus the report down on specific calls or callers.
To use this filter you enter either an AND or an OR based query.
- AND: means for multiple queries that all these queries must be met.
- OR: means that one of these queries must be met.
You set what the query is looking at:
- Caller or Sender Number
- Dialled or Receiver Number
- Call Cost (Per Call)
- Call Duration (Per Call)
You set the type of match the query requires.
- Fully Matching: an exact match to the query number
- Partial Matching: a partial match to the query number
Or you set the type of match you want to the value you set.
- < Less than
- <= Less than or equal to
- = Equal to
- > Greater than
- >= Greater than or equal to
And you set the value you want the query to find/reference and report.
- Phone number/email
- Amount in dollars
- Time in seconds
These queries will yield calls longer than 300 seconds (5 minutes) OR calls that cost more than $2.