Defects and management of those defects is a fundamental aspect to Testimony. Defects aggregate the failures (differences) detected by Testimony into a single grouping so that they are more easily managed and worked. The management of defects has been focused on in release 2.30 in a number of areas extending its functionality and making things more usable.
Key Improvements / Enhancements
- Mass-Assign multiple defects to the same user or group
- Allow configuration of defect statuses
- Ability to set defect type and sub-type
- Quick filters for defects
- Closure reasons for defects
- Auto populate of defect priority from object priority
- Suppression of defects
- Ability to show difference between two defects
- Defect History fixes
- Various minor bug fixes to defect management functionality
A few of the items above will be described in more detail in the following sub-sections.