A student who successfully completes college, university and/or community college courses may receive high school credit, provided:
• The student is in good academic standing.
• The course is not offered in the high school curriculum.
• The course is approved in advance by the student’s counselor and the Assistant Principal for Student Services.
• The student assumes responsibility for all fees.