You can always download the latest version here.
Version 3.7.2 Mar. 30th 2020
- TurboLister will install the Migrated Template from Amazon by default for Merchant Fulfilled (MF) listing.
- Support export MF listing data to an external spreadsheet file.
Version 3.6.18 Mar. 16th 2020
- Allow you export listing data to 3rd party accounting software & spreadsheet. Click here for detail.
- Fix UK address crash.
- Fix the UK submit Amazon feed status error
- Modify ticketing output format for merchant fulfill
Version 3.5.27 Feb. 7th, 2020
- Fix moving to the holding bin crash in the Feed status screen
- Fix submit Feed crash for MF mode
Version 3.5.26 Feb. 4th, 2020
- Major feature: Eliminate split shipments with Live Batch and Holding Bin. Reduce your box content work to zero. Please see the topic here.
- Fix FNSKU barcode on small-sized labels (ex. Dymo 30336)
- Fix multiple results, manual replenish/increase quantity during a continuous scan (you scan 5 items continuously without waiting for the FNSKU label to print out, then attach the labels after you finish scanning the 5 items. This will speed up your listing speed).
Version 3.4.5 Nov. 13th, 2019
- Fix Amazon Germany.
- Add multiple shipping from addresses for FBA.
Version 3.3.3 Oct. 26th, 2019
- Support Amazon Germany.
- Fix crash when resubmitting the feed as Merchant Fulfill.
Version 3.2.3 Oct. 26th, 2019
- Support Avery 30-Up label. Click here to see how it works.
- Improve user interface of one-click printing multiple UPS shipping labels feature.
- Fix the MF ticketing issue.
- Fix MF submit feed issue.
Version 3.1.11 Oct. 10th, 2019
- Optimize holding bin to reduce split shipment, so you can move all items assigned to one warehouse to the holding bin. In our example, we successfully convert 3 shipments for 105 items into one shipment for 102 items and 3 items in the Holding Bin. Click here to see how it works.
- Add the listing price as part of SKU and fix some issues in SKU.
Version 3.0.12 Sep. 3rd 2019
- Support the Amazon UK marketplace.
- Fix Amazon Canada Feed false error.
- Optimize box content performance.
- Add estimated total profit, average sales count and sales rank for the batch.
- Fix missing price in the title search.
Version 2.10.20 Jul. 20th 2019
- Replenish will show multiple SKUs with the matching condition. It will also show the current quantity in stock, list price, and description.
- 2D barcode for box content now supports 100 SKU in one box.
- Add average sales rank as part of the SKU option.
- You can enable auto replenishing or auto quantity increment in Menu -> Settings. This will allow you to scan without stopping.
- Add audio cue in the box content management, so you can make box content even faster.
Version 2.7.22 Jun. 3rd 2019
- Comply with Amazon FBA shipping policy. The detail is here.
- Fix SKU suffix issue with Merchant fulfillment ticketing system.
Version 2.6.5 Apr. 19th 2019
- Fix condition change in workflow D and E
- Enhance box content management screen
Version 2.5.6 Apr. 3rd 2019
- MF ticketing barcode for complete SKU
- Fix listing with UPC barcode for non-media items
- Better box content management.
- Optimize private batch to reduce FBA shipment splits.
Version 2.2.15 Mar. 3rd, 2019
- Fix SKU prefix limitation.
- Increase 2D barcode content limitation from 40 SKUs to 52 SKUs
- Allow moving SKU suffix to the bottom.
- Be able to create a big shipment of 500 items or more
Version 2.1.6 Feb. 27th, 2019
A major new release, please read carefully on the new features.
- Support Private and Live batch. A private batch will allow you to reduce split shipments. For 100 items, it usually results in no more than 3 warehouses. Live batch allows you to use 50 lbs, one box method to skip box content.
- Support Ticketing System for Merchant Fulfill items. We use Star T700 thermal printer with an auto cut to test MF ticketing.
- New improved Box Content Management feature to allow you to quickly create box content for multiple boxes shipment. And you can print out the box content on a 4×6 label with Zebra or other thermal printers.
- You can select and print multiple UPS shipping labels for your FBA shipments (Downloaded from Amazon seller central), and right-click on them to show TurboLister printer program. Shipping labels will be printed to 4×6 labels.
- Holding Bin allows you to transfer items to a temporary place and can be added back to any batch (Live or Private)
- Resubmit Feed allows you to resubmit your feed file to Amazon after you modify the feed file or simply retry.
- Reassign All in shipment screen allows you to reassign all pending items to different warehouses. (This allows you start with live batch, but convert to private batch if too many split shipments.)
Version 1.37 Sep. 20th, 2018
- Fix Amazon.ca issue, so Canadian sellers can use to list and create FBA shipment.
- Supports 3 Dymo 450 printer labels: 30252 30336 and 30334
Version 1.36 Sep. 11th, 2018
- Support Amazon.ca, so Canadian sellers can use to list and create FBA shipment.
- Some improvements on split shipment retry
- Add sticky option to additional note
add the sticky option to additional note
Version 1.35 Aug. 17th, 2018
- Better reassignment screen to minimize split shipments impact.
- Add sticky option to additional note
Version 1.34 Aug. 8th, 2018
- Fixed shipping label creation for Zebra 2844 printer when you have multiple boxes in one shipment.
Version 1.33 Jul. 27th 2018
- Print out multiple UPS Shipping labels to your Zebra 2844 printer with one click
Version 1.32 Jun. 26th 2018
- Allow to print out UPS Shipping label to your Zebra 2844 printer
Version 1.31.12 May 31st, 2018
- Supports new Amazon inventory upload file format
- Audio notification when the inventory upload feed is finished.
Version 1.30.16 May 4th, 2018
- Improve workflow UI, show box weight info. Fix notes display issue.
Version 1.29.6 Apr. 6th, 2018
- Fix listing price, condition, and quantity setting issues in some workflows.
Version 1.28.25 Mar. 28th, 2018
- Solve split shipment issue: Reassign Amazon fulfillment center. Tutorial is here.
- Customize MSKU content. Tutorial is here.
Version 1.27.10 Feb. 26th, 2018
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!