With TurboLister, you can easily convert multiple Amazon FBA UPS shipping labels into 4×6 thermal labels with one single mouse click. This will save you a lot of time to attach UPS shipping labels to your boxes. You can use any thermal printer (Zebra 2844 or Dymo 4XL) to print out those 4×6 shipment labels.
Please follow the steps below:
- Download shipping labels from your Amazon FBA shipment page.
- Click here to log into your Amazon Seller Central FBA shipment page.
- Find your FBA shipment and click on “Work on Shipment” button. Another easier way is just to click “Work on Shipment” button from TurboLister Box screen.
- Select “More than one SKU per box”, if you have more than one box. TurboLister should already select this option for you.
- Select “Use 2D barcodes” if you use 2D box content for your multiple boxes. TurboLister should already select this option for you.
- Specify the number of boxes and weight of each box.
- Click to agree to the shipment charge
- Click “Print box labels” to download shipment label for this shipment.
- Continue the steps above with your other shipments, until you download shipping labels for all your shipments.
- After you download all the shipping labels, there are two ways to print out: from your File Explorer or in TurboLister.
- Print Shipping Labels from your File Explorer (Recommended)
- Locate the folder where you download the box labels (usually in your computer’s Download folder)
- Use Ctrl + Mouse Click to select all the package files
- After you select them, right-click on one of them.
- There is a pop-up menu. You click Print Amazon Shipment Label with TurboLister menu item.
- TurboLister will convert all your shipment labels into the 4×6 thermal labels. It will take 10 to 20 seconds depending on how many shipment labels you want to convert.
- After TurboLister finishes converting your shipping labels into 4×6 thermal labels, it will launch Acrobat reader with the converted pdf file. You just need to choose your thermal printer (or any regular printer) to print out the shipping labels.
- If you use the thermal label, you can now easily attach those labels to your boxes.
- Print Shipping Labels in TurboLister.
- Click Ship tab
- Click “Print Shipping Label”
- Locate the folder where you download the box labels (usually in Download folder)
- Use Ctrl + A to select all package files
- Drag and drop those files.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!