Salon is carefully designed to be as reliable as possible. But as with any technology platform sometimes things can go wrong. When they do, you are frustrated. We share your frustration, since we, the developers of Salon are also users of other technology platforms and we encounter these disruptions from time to time. No matter what happens, We make sure your data is safe and secure. Our salons are hosted from the Amazon cloud are always available 24-7. But from time to time, Salon may not work for you. If that happens, please follow the steps below.
1. Check to make sure your internet connection is solid.
2. Make sure your browser is up-to-date
3. Clear the cache (to clear; Press
4. Restart your computer.
5. Make sure your login credentials are accurate. If you are not sure, request a password reset.
6. When you make long comments, please SAVE them often in case you lose your connection.
If none of the above methods work,
then please send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please provide the following information.
- Make and type of your computer and browser
- A screen shot of error message (optional)
- Short description of your experience with this error