- SSO Integration – Server and Web Console
- Enhanced sign-in process. (locks users out when auth request to CM times out)
- Improved error messages when the user inputs a wrong password during the login process.
- Login/Logout Report enhancements for SSO users.
- Enhanced license enforcement for SSO users.
- Web console continue redirecting to the ADFS after deactivated SSO service
- Fix – Sync error after applying update.
- Fix – Error when applying update with a gpg file.
- Fix – The call is highlighted in red after parked a call.
- Fix – The call is highlighted in red after being put on hold.
- Fix – Thick client Connection is issue.
- Fix – Operator is kicked out after refreshing the browser.
- Fix – Error is not shown when the license is not available and the operator tries to log in using the traditional method.
- User is prompted to change CLI password after OVA install.
- Enhanced token encryption to be generated per credential instance which resolves CVE-2021-35467
- Fixed issue allowing possible API token bypass which resolves CVE-2021-35468
- Other security enhancements.
Thanks for your feedback.