The * Token A and Token B”* buttons are used to start the procedure of setting the chip locations and values.
- The “A Token” is the supporting tile for the game. Most online roulette tables have a limit when it comes to tracking the game without placing a bet. There may be a situation in which we observe the game for e.g. 15 spins, after which we are informed that due to the lack of activity in the game, the game is blocked. In the “Modus Operandi” module, many parameters are set for a given casino map, including a random number of empty spins, after which “AutoMat” will bet on “Token A” – (supporting the game) to zero. The game will not be interrupted as a result of this procedure.
- “B Token” is the playing tile – (main). It is with this token that “AutoMat” will bet on the numbers attacked on the platform. From version 126.96.36.1993, we have the option of choosing 1 to 4 chips, with which the betting module “AutoMat” will bet on the correct number fields (numbers). The change only applies to the playing tile “B”.
To set the location and value of tokens, we must do the following:
- The roulette table whose map is loaded must be running – (on the main monitor).
- Click the button of the chip to be set with the left mouse button. After starting the procedure, the font of the button and the location panels (X and Y) will flash in light green.
- Then move the mouse cursor over the chip of interest to us on the roulette table and click the left mouse button near its center.
For token “A”
- After this window appears, enter the value of the chip to be set in the edit field – (the same value as the chip that we indicated on the roulette table), and then click the “Set” button with the left mouse button.
For token “B”
- After this window appears, enter the value of the chip to be set in the upper edit field – (the same as the chip that we indicated on the roulette table). Then we specify the number of chips to bet on each number field (at the letter X). If the roulette table has a “Double bet” button, we can also set the position of this button, thanks to which the “AutoMat” module will use it to improve betting when the number of chips is equal to 2 or 4. However, if the number of chips is equal to 3 or when the location of the “Double bets” button is not set, then the “AutoMat” module will have to place chips by clicking the appropriate number of times in the appropriate number field. If you want to check the set position of the “Double Bets” button, click the white icon to the left of the “X2 button position” button. If we want to reset the location of a button, then we have to click on the red icon to the right of the same button. At the very end, with the left mouse button we click on the “Set” button to complete the whole procedure.
Thanks for your feedback.