The * Token A and Token B”* buttons are used to start the procedure of setting the chip locations and values.
- The “A Token” is the supporting tile for the game. Most online roulette tables have a limit when it comes to tracking the game without placing a bet. There may be a situation in which we observe the game for e.g. 15 spins, after which we are informed that due to the lack of activity in the game, the game is blocked. In the “Modus Operandi” module, many parameters are set for a given casino map, including a random number of empty spins, after which “AutoMat” will bet on “Token A” – (supporting the game) to zero. The game will not be interrupted as a result of this procedure.
- “B Token” is the playing tile – (main). It is with this token that “AutoMat” will bet on the numbers attacked on the platform.
To set the location and value of tokens, we must do the following:
- The roulette table whose map is loaded must be running – (on the main monitor).
- Click the button of the chip to be set with the left mouse button. After starting the procedure, the font of the button and the location panels (X and Y) will flash in light green.
- Then move the mouse cursor over the chip of interest to us on the roulette table and click the left mouse button near its center.
- When this window appears in the edit field, enter the value of the chip to be set – (the same as the chip that we have indicated on the roulette table), and then left-click the “Set” button.
Thanks for your feedback.