Activity No. 6
- “Target” – use this button to start the procedure of downloading the graphic interface of the mapped table. The screenshot is necessary to map the table. The snapshot will appear in a separate window, in the upper part of which you will be able to see the word “Target” pulsating in light green. It is in this window that we will indicate the necessary points to map the table.
- the “Repeat” button will appear after the number has been drawn, provided that a bet has been placed before the spin. So, in order to indicate the position of this button, while creating the map, we have to place a bet on the running roulette table and wait for the spin if the map is for “Live” roulette, and in the case of the “RNG” table, start the game with the “Spin” button. After the number of buttons has been drawn, the “Repeat” or “Repeat / Spin” button will appear among the buttons, if such a table has such a table, and only when these buttons are visible, we can indicate their position by clicking the “Target” button once again.
Activity No. 7
- “Start” – this button starts the procedure of creating a table map. When creating the map, we will have to indicate the following points:
- 37 center points of numeric fields
- 74 identification points – (2 on each numeric field)
- 4 table identification points
- 1 point to identify when you bet and when you stop betting
- The central point of the “Spin” button – (if we are creating a map for the “RNG” table)
- The central point of the “Repeat / Spin” button – (if we are creating a map for the “RNG” table and the button is available on the table)
- The focal point of the “Repeat bets” button
Depending on the method you choose to remove tokens, you will need to indicate:
- 2 chip drop points for options with left-click and movement to a specific point.
- The center point of the cleaner token for the cleaner token option with the left mouse button.
- The focal point of the remove tokens button for the option with the remove tokens button, starting with the last placed.
In the case of the roulette table mapped here, after drawing the number, the color of the entire numeric field changes temporarily and it is this graphic change that will be used to identify the number. In this case, the identification points can be indicated anywhere on the field, but they cannot overlap with the placed tokens.
In the video presented above, we will see the process of mapping all 37 numeric fields. For each numeric field, first indicate its center, then two identification points.
After mapping all numeric fields, go to the following map elements:
- 4 table identification points – these points are used to identify the table. If the colors of these pixels change during the “Live” session, the “Monitoring” and “AutoMat” modules will be immediately deactivated. Table identification points should be indicated in places where, regardless of the moment of the game, e.g. during a spin, after drawing a number or while betting, the colors of the indicated points do not change. An example in the photo above.
- Betting Marker – This point is needed to identify when betting is possible or not. The point must be indicated in the place where the color changes at the moment when, after drawing the number, the possibility of betting becomes available. There can be many such points on the table. Let’s look at an example below.
Table GUI state during spin.
The state of the graphical interface of the table after drawing the number, when it is possible to bet. The green arrows mark the regions where, when the possibility of betting appeared after the number had been drawn, the graphic states of the indicated areas of the roulette table changed. These are:
- A window with a drawn number – (it is not present during the spin) – a betting marker can be e.g. its frame, which each time it appears has the same colors, as opposed to the numbers shown in the middle – (red , black or green). Another marker can be one of the pixels of the sphere seen inside the window, provided that its position and colors are the same each time.
- Chips selection zone – (color change) – the next place where we can select the betting marker, for this table is the chips zone, because after drawing the number and the possibility of betting, its color is different than during the spin.
- Game chips
- Table buttons
- Bottom bar – (color change) – Another point that can be used as a betting marker for this table. The color of the bar during the spin is different than at the moment when the possibility of betting appears – (this is the moment that occurs shortly after the number is drawn).
- Buttons “Repeat / Spin”, “Repeat” etc. – they are not present during the spin and point after drawing the number, but as we wrote earlier, they cannot be used as a betting marker for this table.
The video above covers the rest of the mapping process.
- button “Reset” – this button is used to end the map creation process and reset all its values. We will be asked, “Are you sure you want to cancel the table mapping?” Once confirmed, the map creation will be completed and all map data will be erased. You can also choose not to cancel map creation here.
- “Progress Bars” – at the bottom of the section there are two progress bars: light green and blue. The light green progress bar shows the progress of the entire map creation process, while the blue one shows the progress of single point mapping. The progress in both cases is shown as a percentage.