In the main platform settings window there are:
- Language selection section – in which we can choose one of the available languages: English, German, Spanish, Polish, Chinese.
- Update section – by clicking the update icon, we can manually check if there is a newer or updated version of the platform or any of its components. Every time the platform is started, the update status is checked silently. If it turns out that there are newer platform files on the server, the user will be informed immediately.
- Section “Session settings” – in this section we can set a limit of the number of spins for a session. The available range is 1,000 – 150,000 sessions. This parameter applies to both training sessions and “Live” sessions.
- Section “Training settings” – in this section we can set the length of the delay between spins in a training session. The available range is 250 – 10,000 – (2.5 – 100 seconds). One unit is 10 milliseconds, so to set e.g. a 5-second delay, set this parameter to 500.
- Section “Attacked numbers graph settings” – in this section we can set the number of displayed records on the graph showing the curve with the number of attacked numbers. The available range is 100-10,000 records.
- Section “Zoom settings” – in this section we can set the number of the last records for the “zoom” mode for the charts of numbers, groups, series and the main chart. The available range for each chart is 100-10,000.
- Section “Sound settings” – in this section you will find switches responsible for voice and sound messages for training sessions and “Live” sessions. When the switches are set to the right position, it means that a given group of sounds is active.
There are three switches in the section:
- “Sound for the training session” – when this function is active, in the training session, after each spin, we will hear a voice message about the randomly selected number in the selected language. Voice prompts will be heard as long as the delay between spins is at least 1.5 seconds. Such delays are met by:
- Training pace # 1
- Training pace # 2
- User settable training pace “FX” – (Flexible), the value of which is minimum 2.5 seconds.
- “Sound for live sessions” – when this function is active, in the “Live” session, as in the case of a training session, after each spin we will hear a voice message about the randomly selected number, and also voice messages about the start of betting, if not previously no active bets, and a number not being detected if that happens. We will hear all voice messages in the selected language.
- “Countdown Tone” – When this feature is active, you will hear the countdown tones during your “Live” session. We wrote about them when we described the operation of the “Modus Operandi” module, but let us remind you once again what they are and why they are so important:
Thanks for your feedback.