This section includes buttons responsible for launching windows with graphs of numbers and the * “Global” * button, which opens the window with global functions – (working for all numbers).
- “Low” – this button opens the windows of numbers 0-18 in such a sequence that they can be easily arranged * side by side * using the function available in the * Windows * system. This function will arrange the windows of numbers from 0 to 18.
- “High” – this button opens windows of numbers 19-36 in the same way as in the case of low numbers. This function will arrange the windows of numbers from 19 to 36.
- “Graph” – these buttons in cooperation with the numeric field on its right side open a single window of the selected number.
- “Global” – this button opens the global settings window for numbers.
Each of the functions selected in this window applies to all numbers.
- In the example shown above, we ran: *
- Average lines 100, 250, 2000 in charts of all numbers.
- AutoAverage 500
- AutoAverage 2000
- AutoAverage 5000
- “Panel” – use this button to start the panel for manually entering numbers. Transferring numbers from the panel works only during the “Live” or training session.
Thanks for your feedback.