The “Mapper” module is used to create roulette table maps. Thanks to the created table map, the platform will be able to flawlessly identify the drawn numbers, place bets, remove and add chips, release spins in the case of “RNG” roulette, etc. The module has been designed in such a way that it is possible to automate the game in virtually every roulette available on the Internet.
The module includes in turn:
- Section “Step 1 – Table number and name”
- Section “Step 2 – Table Options”
- Section “Step 3 – Table Map Section”
- Information section “Info”
- Information section “Tips”
- Button “Exit”
When creating the map, we will have to indicate the following points on the roulette table:
- Midpoint of each numeric field marked with a light green cross. These points will be used by AutoMat when wagering or removing chips.
- Two identification points for each numeric field marked with blue smaller crosses. These points are necessary to identify the numbers. The points can be selected anywhere in the numeric field, but they must be located in such a way that they are in the place of the graphic change that will occur after the number is drawn (e.g. a circle around the number similar to the ones above).
In addition, when creating the map, we will also have to indicate the position of the buttons, 4 table identification points and the active bets marker. Everything is described in detail in the thread on creating a table map. The module will inform us on an ongoing basis what point on the map needs to be indicated at a given moment. All information is displayed in the “Info” and “Tips” sections when the map creation procedure is started.
Below you will find a list of conditions that a given roulette table must meet in order to be automated and be able to fully use the platform:
Identification of numbers.
- After drawing a number in its numerical field on the roulette table, a circle or other type of graphic change, e.g. (the entire numerical field changes color for some time), allows us to identify the drawn number. To identify the number, “Monitoring” uses just such graphics changes, specifically two points on each of the numeric fields indicated during the creation of the map by the user. Virtually all roulette tables on the web meet this requirement.
- Be sure to check the point at which the bet wins. Then, does the graphic change appear only in the randomly selected numeric field, or on a larger number of numeric fields (eg a large inscription “You won” crossing 7 numeric fields). In this case, it is important that the graphic change of the numerical field enabling the identification of the number appears first before the word “You have won” or another graphic form informing the user about the win. However, it should be remembered that in the case of most roulette games on the network, various graphic forms informing about the win usually appear outside the numerical fields.
The above example shows when the whole numeric field changed color after the number “19” was selected. In addition, we can observe a special marker on it, which appears in some online roulettes, and is standard in land-based casinos, commonly known as “Dolly”. This marker can also be used to identify numbers when, for example, there is no other graphic marker marking the numerical field of the drawn number. In this case, the identification points should be set in appropriate places for the marker, e.g. as in the photo above.
Before the map creation process, it is also necessary to check whether the size of the tokens allows us to easily embed identification points in numerical fields and whether the bet tokens do not cast shadows – (pixel color changes) in the places of our identification points.
Removing Game Tokens.
Tokens are removed using one of the techniques available in the “Mapper” module:
- “Right mouse button” – removing a chip from the table is done by clicking the right mouse button when the cursor is on the chip.
- “Left mouse button held to move to a specific point” – the chip is removed from the table by holding down the left mouse button when the cursor is on the chip and sliding the chip to the right place on the table. When selecting this option when creating the map, we will have to select two drop points on the table. These are places somewhere on the table where the chips will be slipped.
- “Left-click cleaning token” – Some tables, in addition to playing tokens of different values, also have a cleaning token. In this case, the removal of chips from the table is done by clicking the left mouse button while the cursor is over the cleaning marker. After selecting the cleaning token, the tokens are removed with the left mouse button. When selecting this option when creating a map, we will have to indicate the position of the cleaning token.
- “Remove tokens starting from last bet” – on some tables individual tokens cannot be removed and the only option to remove them is the button to remove tokens starting with the last bet – (* Undo *). When selecting this option when creating the map, we will have to indicate the position of the button responsible for removing tokens. As the “AutoMat” betting module sometimes has to remove individual chips from the table, it is not possible to do so if this option is selected. Instead, he will have to bet on all the attacked numbers again if the attack ends on even one number.
Betting and clicking buttons.
- Clicking on buttons, selecting chips and placing chips on the table is done by left-clicking the mouse after placing the cursor in the appropriate place.