The main chart’s attack section functions work analogously to those on numbers, groups, and series, but in relation to the main chart. The most important difference is that * “Attack” * in the main chart is the same as starting to bet real chips on the roulette table (“Live” session) based on the groups and numbers attacked in the charts. In the training mode * “Attack” * also adds the points scored, but virtually in the computer’s memory. In the case of “Live” sessions, all of the attacking features are most exciting as they have a direct relationship to betting on our money, so be sure to use them wisely.
Describing the operation of the series, we wrote that due to the fact that the curve of their graph is the sum of even a dozen or so attacked numbers, all protection functions and the “Target” function are burdened with an imprecise activation threshold, i.e. the difference between the point set on the graph and the actual moment of their activation. In the case of the main chart, the situation is similar, although the spreads can be much larger, because in the main chart we can deal with even more numbers attacked.
- Main chart attack section functions, in which the interaction points with the chart curve are burdened with an imprecise activation threshold:
- “Auto” – Automatic attack – at the moment when the graph curve reaches the point that stops the attack – (protection point).
- “AAL” – Active mean line – at the moment when the graph curve is crossed by the mean – (protection point).
- “Stop loss” – at the moment when the chart curve reaches the point that stops the attack – (protection point).
- “Trailing stop” – at the moment when the plot curve reaches the point that stops the attack – (protection point).