This panel contains all the necessary tools used during the “Live” session:
- “Monitoring” – module responsible for identifying numbers.
- “AutoMat” – betting module.
- Button that starts the procedure of setting the cursor return point. There are also icons on the button:
- Activation of the cursor return option.
- Testing the set position.
- Chip A, Chip B – buttons that start procedures that set the position of the chips on the roulette table and their value.
- Section “Balance” – in which the current balance of funds is displayed. The section also allows you to manually change the amount of cash.
- Button “Modus Operandi” – running the module of the same name. In this module you will find a number of settings for the roulette table map previously created with the * “Mapper” * module.
- Button for launching the map selection window.
Thanks for your feedback.