This panel contains all the necessary tools used during the “Live” session:
- “Monitoring” – module responsible for identifying numbers.
- “AutoMat” – betting module.
- Button that starts the procedure of setting the cursor return point. There are also icons on the button:
- Activation of the cursor return option.
- Testing the set position.
- Chip A, Chip B – buttons that start procedures that set the position of the chips on the roulette table and their value. On the left side of the buttons there are also icons that test the previously set position.
- Section “Balance” – in which the current balance of funds is displayed. The section also allows you to manually change the amount of cash.
- Button “Modus Operandi” – running the module of the same name. In this module you will find a number of settings for the roulette table map previously created with the “Mapper” module.
- Button “Auto-Game” – runs the module with the same name. This module includes a number of settings for the Auto-Game map previously created with the “Mapper” module.
- Button for launching the map selection window.
Thanks for your feedback.