In the “Info” section you will find:
- “Map point” – this part of the section informs us about how many map points have been mapped. Most of the map points are numerical fields – (37 central points and 2 identification points each, which gives a total of 111 points, including table identification points, button positions, etc.) The number of map points may vary and depends on the selected options.
- “Pixel color” – in this part of the section you will find information about the pixel color on which the mouse cursor is currently located. While creating the map, the mouse cursor takes the form of a cross.
- “X axis, Y axis” – this part of the section informs us about the coordinates on which the mouse cursor is located while creating the map.
- “Mapped number” – in this part of the section you will find information about the currently mapped table region.
- “Point” – this part of the section indicates which point of the given table region is currently mapped.
The “Tips” section contains short text messages telling you what to do at the moment.
- “Exit” button – this button closes the “Mapper” module window. If we click this button during the mapping routine, we will be asked: “Do you want to cancel the table mapping?” If we confirm, the incomplete mapping procedure will be aborted and all previously mapped table map points will be lost. At this point, we can also cancel the process of closing the module, as well as abandoning further mapping of the roulette table.
Thanks for your feedback.