- Main Graph – This panel shows the point value on which the graph curve is currently located. If this value is equal to or greater than zero, the font in this panel will be green, otherwise the font will be red.
- Profit-tokens – this panel shows the sum of tokens (points) gained and lost during attacks. If this value is equal to or higher than zero, the font in this panel will be green, otherwise the font color will be red.
- Activity – this panel contains information about the number’s status. There are three possible states:
- “In Game” – Indicates the number is currently under attack. The font of the panel in this state is green, as is the background of the attacked number graph.
- “Waiting” – means that the number is not currently under attack, but waits for a signal that will be immediately followed by an attack. The font of the panel in this state is red, as is the background of the pending chart.
- “Off” – meaning the number is excluded from the game. In this state, the panel font is gray and the background of the excluded numbers graph is white.
Thanks for your feedback.