In this section there are buttons responsible for launching groups and series windows and the * “Global” * button, which opens the window with global functions – (working for all groups or series).
- “A series” – this button opens the “A” series window.
- “B series” – this button opens the “B” series window.
- “1 – 8” – these buttons activate group windows, each separately.
- “Groups 1-8” – this button starts all group windows in such a sequence that they can be easily arranged * side by side * using the function available in the * Windows * system. This function will arrange the group windows in the order of 1 to 8.
Started groups or series change the font of the button responsible for them to green.
- “Global” – this button opens the window of global settings for groups and series.
Each of the functions selected in this window applies to all groups or series.
- In the example shown above, we ran: *
- 1000, 2000, 5000 average lines in all group charts
- Last N record mode in “A” and “B” series charts.