Creating Custom Fields
Custom fields are used to make Vipor work the way you work. We have include a few custom fields to get you started but you can change the field label or even delete them. Adding custom fields is as easy as clicking Add and giving the field a name. Select a field by clicking on it to delete the field or edit the label.
Adding Custom Fields
- Go Settings > Custom Fields and tap +
- Tap the x in the field to clear the entry so you can add your new Custom Field. Tap Done to add the new Custom Field.
Reordering Custom Fields
- From Settings > Custom Fields tap Edit.
- Tap and hold the selector on the right and drag the entry to a new location in the list.
- Release the entry and the list is reordered.
You will see the new order the next time you use your Picklist.
Deleting Custom Fields
Tap Edit in the list and tap – to delete an entry.