This option allows you to select number of pixels off between each pattern by Pattern Size.
The ZL Hoop automatically recalculates each Pattern to fit on the hoop.
It also allows you to Select a Color to fill in the Offset Pixels
1. From Standby Mode, Press Offset button
2. Use the Offset button to switch Options when in Offset Mode, when Pixel Option is White, Yellow, White Offset by Pixel Pattern Size
3. Use the* Left/Right Arrow Keys* to Select number of Pixels to Offset By See result in User Preview Display
Changing Offset Colors
4a. To change the color use the Color Keypad to Select desired Color
4b. Note: 0, color wheel button toggles between Pixel Off and White
5. Press OK, to return back to Standby Mode
6. Press any Key on Numeric Keypad(1-9) , “refer to: How To Start Hoop Shuffle for more info”